Zone Manager (East, Central & South Africa) Job in Nairobi Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 28, 2014
Zone Manager – East, Central & South Africa
Job Ref: MN 5920
Our client is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and Contact Centre business process outsourcing.
They wish to identify and recruit a Zone Manager to oversee the operations for centers in Eastern and Central Africa.
This position will be based in Nairobi, Kenya the headquarters for the region.
- Ensure the management of their Zone in compliance with Standard Operations Procedures
- Ensure compliance with client contractual agreements
- Ensure the development, coordination and implementation of first-class services
- Ensure effective risk management, risk mitigation and contingency planning activities
- Work with the UK government client, other support organizations and companies to develop and enhance services
- Ensure a healthy and safe working environment
- Contribute to strategic planning and implementation actions, and business reporting in accordance with Company processes
- Ensure the development of future talent for their Zone —notably to ensure a pipeline of future managers
- Strategic responsibilities for commercial development, developing turnover and gross margin, increasing market share and lead new commercial development
- Maximize productive efficiency within the region
- Ensure the quality of customer service
- Ensure the effective management of the region through recruitment, objective setting and review, training and development, and the motivation of staff through effective leadership and appropriate implementation of recognition and reward practices
- A Bachelors degree in Business Finance or Economics holder with robust knowledge of customer service techniques and principals. A Masters degree would be a distinct advantage.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a Customer Service Management environment.
- Experience working for a multinational company also desirable.
- Proven and demonstrable Project Management skills.
- Proven capabilities in customer relationship management operations in a face-to-face and BPO environment.
- Experience of managing effectively in a cross-cultural, and geographically dispersed collaborative team environment, delegating workloads and authorities.
- Demonstrable experience of effective recruitment, performance management, financial management and business reporting.
- Organized, able to cope effectively under pressure, and manage many concurrent tasks.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili with good written communication skills. Fluency in other languages will be an added advantage.
- Able to travel extensively and internationally.
Email your application and detailed CV to [email protected] stating your current job title and monthly gross salary before 12 p.m. 29th January 2014.
If you do not hear from us by 5th February 2014, please consider your application unsuccessful.