ZETECH College IT Lecturer Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 7, 2013
ZETECH College is a professional training institution offering Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Degree programs.
Our mission is to provide high quality education of international standards and recognition.
We are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of IT Lecturer
Among other duties, he/she will be responsible for:
- Teaching at degree level in the areas allocated by the Head of School and as reviewed from time to time;
- Preparing lecture notes;
- Evaluating the outcomes of individual learning through formal assessments or informal methods and constructive ensuring feedback is given;
- Ensuring the subject course outline is sufficiently covered;
- Participating in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A minimum of an Msc. Information Technology, Information Systems or Computer Science degree from a recognized university;
- A first degree in IT or related course from a recognized university;
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a similar position;
- A strong team player;
- Self driven;
- Should have a passion for teaching.
Applications (quoting the reference number in the subject line) including an updated CV, names of three referees, their email addresses and telephone numbers to reach the undersigned not later than 13th December 2013.
The Human Resource Manager,
via Email address: [email protected]
ZETECH College is an equal opportunity employer