Zenith Steel Fabricators Senior Operations Manager (East Africa) Job Vacancy
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 5, 2014
Zenith Steel Fabricators is an ISO 9001:2008 Company that specializes in the Design, Fabrication and Erection of all types structural steel works.
The works that Zenith undertakes ranges in types and size including industrial, commercial, religious, institutional, governmental and private clients.
Zenith’s high commitment to quality through its ISO 9001:2008 certification has enabled it to capture a large market both within Kenya and the surrounding countries including Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Rwanda, Southern Sudan, Ethiopia, Democratic Republic of Congo and Ghana.
Reporting to the Executive Director you will be responsible for:
- Driving operational processes, maintaining effectiveness and efficiencies while monitoring compliance to relevant regulations as well as ensuring total client satisfaction
- Managing large scale multiple and concurrent projects.
- Developing project schedules and implementing project plans as per approved budget timelines and projects specifications.
- Managing the Fabrication and Erection department operations to guarantee quality work.
- Production planning and coordination of all related meetings
- Monitoring the utilization of production materials and liaising with procurement for replenishment
Qualification and experience
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Structural Engineering is a must
- At least 10 years experience in steel fabrication and Erection of structural steel work.
- Extensive knowledge of materials and structural engineering drawings used in fabrication and erection work.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral, in English and Kiswahili
- Ability to undertake multiple project responsibilities, prioritize workload and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Registration with relevant professional bodies
How to Apply:
Send your application including a cover letter demonstrating why you are the best suited candidate for this role, a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees by close of business Wednesday 12th February 2014
P O Box 6416,
P O Box 6416,
Nairobi, GPO 00100
Email: [email protected]
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications.