YWCA Programme Manager Job Re-Advertisement
Job Title: Programme Manager
Reporting: National General Secretary (CEO)
Purpose of the Job: Responsible for YWCA Programme Management and Membership Development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Programme Design, and Implementation of effective young women and women Programmes, at the YWCA National Headquarters
- Fund raising for YWCA Programmatic interventions.
- Programme coordination being a liaison person between donors and implementing YWCA branch offices at the grassroots level.
- Monitoring and evaluation of ongoing Programme activities at the Branches.
- Report writing to the Programme stake holders such as the Board, partners and Management team.
- Organizing National events including National Convention for members, National Programme Committee and National Training forums.
- Networking and collaboration with stakeholders
- Responsible for Training and Development of staff from National to Branch level.
- Responsible for Documentation, publication and dissemination of YWCA Best practices.
- Responsible for recruitment, development and retention of YWCA Members.
- Coordination of the activities of the Christian Emphasis committee including, Committee meetings, visits to staff and volunteers, prayer days, week of prayer, Christmas parties and all spiritual nourishing function.
- Organizing for capacity building workshops for staff and various target groups of our programme Focus.
- Preparation of Youth from Branches for Exchange programmes locally and internationally.
- B.A. (Sociology/Community Development./Business studies/Development Studies/Bachelors Degree in Programme Management)
- Masters Degree in any of the above disciplines is an added advantage/CPS/
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in a senior management position;
- experience with NGO implementing Community development programmes
- Committed Christian
- Resource Mobilization skills
- Result Based Programme Management skills
- Computer literate with excellent working knowledge of word processing MS Powerpoint, etc
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Self motivated, honest, reliable
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
- Good report writing and analytical skills
National General Secretary
YWCA of Kenya
P.O Box 40710
Or Email: [email protected]
Deadline: 15th January 2014