Youth and Adult Development Centre Job Kenya (KShs 30K)
Youth and Adult Development Centre Manager Job in Kenya (KShs 30K)
To manage the youth and development centre by ensuring effective provision of services, management of client relations, and smooth running of operations.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the services are running effectively, troubleshooting to address any equipment and/service disruptions.
- Manage client relations to ensure that clients are receiving the services they expect, and that all users, and staff respect the centre’s properties, rules, and regulations in order to have a conducive and supportive environment for all.
- Keep the Centre Directors apprised of all issues arising from the running of the centre in order to ensure that any challenges are dealt with promptly and effectively.
- Proactively review the services provided and client feedback, propose, and suggest ways in which they could be improved.
- Oversee the janitorial and security staff to ensure that they perform their tasks as expected.
- Must have a degree in Business Administration, Community Development, Programme Management, Social work, or similar relevant degree.
- Must have at least 2 years experience in office or facility management, youth work, community development work or programme management.
- Must have excellent written and verbal and interpersonal communication skills, and be able to proactively and calmly communicate with clients, with tact and diplomacy.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and have excellent search engine skills, in particular the ability to undertake quick but solid research online and excellent e-conferencing skills.
- Must have demonstrated leadership ability and have good planning, co-ordination skills.
Short listed candidates will undertake a written interview, followed by an oral interview.