Yara Inventory Control & HESQ (Health, Environment & Safety Qualities) Assistant Manager Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 5, 2013
Inventory Control & HESQ (Health, Environment & Safety Qualities) Assistant Manager
- Stocks control using Excel and Sun Business System
- Prepare stock Reports on a Daily Basis
- Stock reconciliation between system and physical counts
- Conduct Internal HESQ audit and closely monitor progress on agreed actions
- Drive/implement process safety management initiatives
- Conduct internal HESQ investigations and reporting complete with root cause analysis ensuring compliance with Yara requirements
- Facilitate risk assessments for Safe Job Analysis or projects as required
- Ensure that Yara’s Safety Measures are followed
- Reporting of incidents, accidents and near misses on synergy
- Follow up on IFA Codes of Conduct (International Fertilizer Association)
- Conduct regular Safety Walks in various warehouses
- Conduct First Aid/Fire Training and Fire Drills with G4S.
- Degree/Diploma in Stores & Supplies Management or Inventory Control
- Computer literate
- Diplomacy with external agencies
- Communicate effectively both written and orally
- Environmental program implementation and management
- People Management .
- Experience in HESQ in an Industrial Environment.
- Working Experience with an inventory management system would be an advantage
- A good working relationship with others is essential with solid interpersonal skills
To apply for the position, please go to www.yara.com/positions
Deadline for the application is 6th December 2013.