WRMA Security Officer Job Vacancy
WRMA Security Officer Job in Kenya
The Authority is a non-profit, service oriented corporate body under the Ministry of Environment, Water and Natural Resources. It is charged with the responsibility of providing leadership in the management of water resources. It is also subject to the State Corporations Act.
The officer will report to the Senior Administrative Officer
- Responsible for developing proactive security strategies to protect and secure employees, assets and the brand.
- Identifying, developing, implementing and maintaining corporate security processes, protocols and programs aimed at reducing risk, responding to incidents and limiting exposure of employees and company assets.
- Developing security systems and solutions, strategies and initiatives (personnel, physical, systems and assets)
- Carrying out risk assessment programs and security audits to assess the organization security systems’ robustness.
- Managing the relationship with contracted security services providers at the head office, regions and sub regions
- Managing corporate security systems to assure business continuity
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Computer Sciences, or Degree in Social Sciences with a Diploma in Criminology, Security Management or a related field.
- Clearance with Chapter 6 of Kenya Constitution Institutions including EACC, CID, Helb, KRA and Director of Public Prosecutions
- Independent, mature, application of investigative experience and skill,
- Has 7 years’ and above experience in Law Enforcement or Military and Corporate Security, with experience in conducting criminal investigations, interviewing, and decision making.
- Good understanding of computer systems and information security
- High standards of personal integrity.
Interested candidates should submit their applications in a prescribed application form (Click here to download).
The Chief Executive Officer
Water Resource management Authority
P O Box 45250-00100
Email: [email protected]
Submission of these applications close on Monday October 14, 2013 by Midday
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Female candidates and those with any form of disabilities are particularly encouraged to apply
Water Resource Management Authority (WRMA) is ISO 9001:2008 Certified