Wrigley Maintenance Supervisor Job in Kenya
- Effectively participate and offer engineering support and solutions to Weekly reliability and weekly operations meetings to deliver on set targets.
- Identify and lead continuous improvement activities in the plant to reduce wastage, water consumption and other types of energy.
- Lead and facilitate team to deploy the relevant LEAN/TPM tools leading to long term sustainable performance improvement.
- Design or modify line bottlenecks to improve flow and productivity of machines in the factory.
- Responsible for management and development of Mechanics, and technical expertise in the area through coaching, mentorship and motivation of team and conducting performance appraisals.
- Lead the maintenance team in identification and evaluation of safety risks and take action to mitigate risks associated with all maintenance activities and electrical/electronic areas.
- Manage the execution of projects within maintenance area and ensure that company machinery under service contract are properly serviced and maintained.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology (Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronic) or Equivalent from a recognized University.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing plant working in an engineering leadership position.
- Working knowledge of ISO systems and TPM as well as knowledge of local OHS Act requirements.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities.
Email: [email protected]
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications.