WRAP Clients Administrator Job in Kenya
WRAP is urgently looking for a female Clients Administrator and is inviting applications from qualified candidates.
- Manage all the WRAP shelter activities such as client accommodation, coordination of clients’ recreational and therapeutic needs.
- To oversee procurements of foodstuffs, toiletries and items needed by clients in the shelter, stock keeping and food consumptions.
- Ensure cross checking of WRAP shelter books/records kept by the home mother and the child minder.
- To coordinate clients’ access to referral services; verification and authentication of expenses, both for client referral and staff activities
- Perform routine inspection of WRAP shelter to ensure cleanliness and hygiene.
- To coordinate and supervise all the social workers and shelter staffs to ensure that clients needs are met.
- Look into Clients and Staff health and medical needs and facilitate the same.
- Handle personnel matters such as staff leaves and off days.
- Manage and supervise all WRAP assets and properties under the shelter.
- Attend meetings, seminars and workshops on behalf of WRAP so as to set up good networks and also establish good relationships with partner organizations and institutions to facilitate referrals.
- Undertake any other tasks that may be assigned to by the management from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or equivalent combination of Business Administration, Education, training and/or experience
- Exceptional Leadership Skills and able to develop highly performing team
- Must have a passion, commitment and understanding on children and women’s rights.
- Good Communication, interpersonal and people management skills.
- Must be one who is flexible and can respond to emergencies
- Honest, transparent and a high level of integrity.
- Ability to work in a team with minimal supervision
- Age between 30 and 40 years of age
- Experience in an NGO setting working with women and children
- Project Management and Counseling Skills an added advantage
Women’s Rights Awareness Programme (WRAP)
P.O. Box 3006-00200
Closing date for applications: 2nd October, 2013