WordPress Web Designer Job in Nairobi Kenya
He/she should be able to review a potential client’s current website and based on the website content and the goal of the website and vision of the client be able to articulate a design concept to the client in a design specification document that you create.
- Have experience working with WordPress.
- Working knowledge with Genesis Framework will be an added advantage.
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/fireworks).
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to follow work directions and instruction.
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team
- Dedication to the completion of assigned tasks in the quickest possible time.
- Willingness to continually push their design skills forward.
- Desire to share and foster a team mentality among other designers.
- Great attention to detail and the ability to produce good looking and creative web pages that have been thoroughly de-bugged across all currently used browsers.
- Superior artistic creativity and ability to do good cutting edge designs.