Wisen Group HR and Admin Vacancy Nairobi
Posted: Aug 20, 2013
Wisen Group HR Assistant / Office Admin Job in Nairobi Kenya
Job Title: HR Assistant / Office Admin
Location: NairobiWisen Group is an innovative and service – obsessed organization that exists to develop and deliver constantly evolving HR solutions which contribute substantially to our clients’ success.
We are currently looking for an experienced HR Assistant / Office Administrator to join our dynamic team!
The candidate will provide administrative support across all HR departmental functions and coordinate overall office maintenance of the organization.
- Provide full recruiting support (developing ads, job postings and ownership of external job boards, maintaining internal applicant tracking; resume sourcing/screening, interview scheduling and administration of all candidate testing, education, employment and reference verification)
- Update/maintain all recruitment files.
- Provide full and accurate ownership of HR database systems (maintenance, data entry, monitoring of data elements)
- Assist with reviews/updates of various HR materials (policies, manuals; training materials)
- Assist with tracking/reporting of various HR and business related metrics.
- General HR administrative/clerical duties as needed and special projects as assigned.
- Maintain, consistently update and control content on social media sites – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Ensure the coordination of client meetings and communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or equivalent experience required.
- Experience working in a fast paced office environment required.
- Experience as an HR Intern or Assistant strongly preferred.
- Prior experience with recruitment and HR strongly preferred.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information, material and issues.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail oriented, excellent organization and time management skills.
- Knowledge of labor laws and compliance issues.
- Ability to thrive in a highly visible fast paced environment, managing multiple priorities.
- Strong quantitative and analytical problem solving skills.
- Dedicated, goal oriented and ability to meet strict deadlines.
Please email your CV along with your and salary requirement to [email protected] by 23rd August 2013.
Please indicate the job title you are applying for on the email subject.Note: Only candidates who list their current salary and/or salary requirements will be contacted for the position.
Wisen Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.