Web / Graphic Designer & Developer Internship Opportunity
Description: Diwecs Business Solutions is looking for an intern interested in learning to design and develop content for the Internet.
- Review and evaluate existing website designs and look for ways to improve them
- Take project requirements and create new website design templates and website elements utilizing Photoshop
- Code basic HTML by hand and/or with the use of Adobe Dreamweaver
- Design and develop websites from scratch using Content management systems
- Limited copywriting and editing of website content for SEO optimization
- File Management including naming conventions, folder organization and file migrations
- Learn website hosting concepts and multi-server development environments
- Create new and edit existing CSS files to achieve web page design goals
- Design web advertisements, banner ads, and corporate identities to match look and feel of brands
- Potential to work with some Flash and video elements
- Learn project and task management processes
- A recognized first degree in Design, Digital Design, Interactive Design, Fine Art, Computer Science, Information Technology or related major
- Strong passion for digital art and graphic design
- Desire to learn about e-commerce industry and internet marketing
- Proficient in Content management systems e.g. Joomla, WordPress and Drupal.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Have a sense of humor and be really creative
- Ability to work independently with minimum or no supervision, in a collaborative team environment
What we Offer for You: The internship has a small fee monthly stipend, but an extensive amount can be taken from this experience.
If you feel you have what it takes, kindly send your application letter, CV and motivation letter to Us
Diwecs Business Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).