Wanandege Housing Cooperative Society Clerk of Works Job in Kenya
Role Purpose Statement: Proper Coordination and implementation of projects at sustainable budgets within set timelines to satisfy user needs in physical facilities, premises and movable assets to ensure high standards of quality control are maintained with the business achieving its objectives at optimized cost while meeting regulatory safety requirements and standards.
- A University Degree or its equivalent in Building and Construction field of study.
- At least 5 year experience in a similar position
- Membership in a professional body will be an added advantage
- Be conversant with modern building construction practices
- A wide understanding of the building industry, including knowledge of materials, trades, methods and legal requirements
- Attention to detail when checking work and materials
- Honest and vigilant to ensure work meets standards
- Have good spoken and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and project management skills