Wananchi Group Customer Lifecycle Manager Job in Nairobi Kenya
Job Title: Customer Lifecycle Manager
Position Reporting to: Customer Experience Director
Job Purpose / Summary: The Customer Lifecycle Manager will be responsible for leading a team in the design, implementation and execution of strategies that drive customer retention, loyalty, share and revenue growth.
- Defining and measuring Customer Satisfaction and Promoter KPI’s, identifying risks and opportunities and implementing improvement plans.
- Designing programs that strengthen customer relationship, proactively minimize non payed customers, increase customer retention and minimize churn through customer win-backs.
- Leading the customer base analytics, identifying opportunities, designing and implementing up-selling/cross-selling campaigns that increase customer share and sustainable revenue growth.
- Achieving budgeted financial goals in the key customer lifecycle KPI’s (average revenue per customer, non payed disconnects, churn).
- Lead the creation of different Customer Experience feedback tools. Define, plan and execute Customer Satisfaction Surveys and Promoter type KPI’s, analyzing results and implementing improvement plans. Develop a detailed strategic roadmap that leads toward the implementation of a continuous enhancement of customer satisfaction.
- Research, analyze and monitor metrics and customer segments to uncover and capitalize on retention, win-back, up-selling and arpu enhancement opportunities. Design the specific campaigns, in collaboration with Marketing, that will be used by the retention and upgrade teams. Implement the campaigns and measure results taking corrective actions to ensure targets are met.
- Lead the loyalty and retention functions to build diagnostic, descriptive and predictive models, creating proactive and reactive loyalty and retention strategies and programs. Deliver appropriate in-depth analytics to understand the levers that drive customer churn.
- Lead the strategy for the development of CRM as the tool of a relationship based model enabling the analysis of customer related information -demographic, business and behavioral for the identification of loyalty and retention strategies, cross & up selling opportunities and data feedback for product definition and improvement in other functional areas.
- Through the customer base analytics monitor product life cycle propose refinement in pricing & product and determine possible Support models based on customer segmentation and customer value.
- BA/BS degree required. Master’s degree in Marketing or equivalent strongly preferred
- 5+ year’s relevant experience in Telecommunications or consumer industries.
- 5+ years of progressive experience and leadership in building and implementing customer relationship and cross-selling programs in Telecommunications or consumer industries.
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth and reducing churn.
- Strong financial/analytical skills required as well as development of business plans
- Leadership, strong personal work ethic and initiative, and the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships including those with senior level executives
Deadline: 18th December 2013