VSO Jitolee Job – Re-Advertisement in Kenya
VSO Jitolee National Volunteering, Youth and Social Enterprise Development Programme Officer Job Re-Advertisement in Kenya
Bringing People Together To Create Wealth
VSO Jitolee is a member of the international VSO federation based in Nairobi with a regional mandate to promote volunteerism and recruit skilled professionals from East and Southern Africa to serve as volunteers in VSO programmes in over 30 countries in Africa, Asia, and the Pacific.
Key outcomes for this role will be:
- Delivery of a well resourced national volunteering, youth and social enterprise development programme that will create positive change in the lives of the target beneficiaries.
- An advocacy plan for influencing the formulation and implementation of a national volunteering policy and its subsequent implementation.
- Delivery of youth volunteering initiatives such as international youth exchanges and fellowship programmes.
- You are a holder of a Bachelor’s degree in social sciences.
- You have at least 3 years relevant experience in social enterprise or business development and experience working with youth programmes.
- You have experience developing funding proposals and managing grants to fulfill donors and partner contracts.
- Experience in capacity building; monitoring and evaluation; networking and partnership development will be critical for this role.
- You have good IT skills in a number of applications including word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
Application deadline: 26th July 2013