Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC) Trainers Jobs in Kenya
Impact Research and Development Organization is a registered Kenyan Non Governmental Organization with a main office in Kisumu and regional offices in Kisumu, Homabay, Migori, Busia, West Pokot, Uasin Gishu, Siaya and Turkana Counties of Kenya.
Male Circumcision Providers (MCPs)
- Medical officers (Bachelor’s of Medicine and Surgery (MBChB).
- Clinical Officers (Degree/ Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery).
- Nursing Officers (Degree/ Diploma in community Health Nurses).
- Registered by relevant professional bodies (MPDB, COC, Nursing council).
- Has a valid current practicing license.
- Currently not trained on VMMC service provision.
- Form IV certificate.
- Lay Counselors.
- Basic Training on HIV Testing and Counseling (HTC) from a NASCOP recognized institution.
- Form IV certificate, with KCSE at least C-
Interested applicants are required to submit their applications, complete with CV, copies of certificates and testimonials to the address below; to reach the undersigned not later than 10th February 2014.
The Human Resources officer,
Impact Research and Development Organization,
P. O. Box 9171,