VisionFund Kenya Limited HR Manager Job Vacancy
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 21, 2014
VisionFund Kenya Limited is a fast growing financial service company and an investment of the World Vision Kenya.
We wish to recruit a highly competent, proactive and self driven person to fill the position of:
Reporting to the CEO, the position holder will have the following Key responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and strategic management for all aspects of the MFI’s HR and organizational development functions.
- Advise, facilitate, and support the MFI’s senior management team in attracting, hiring, and developing staff to achieve the goals and outcomes established in the MFI’s strategy.
- This will also involve the development and implementation of a staff retention strategy.
- Planning and execution of all aspects of the employee life-cycle including workforce planning, recruitment and selection, orientation, staff engagement, Learning and development etc.
- Provide performance management support to the head of departments throughout the year
- Perform skills profiling, auditing and identification of training needs there after develop suitable training plans and budgets in conjunction with the relevant managers
- Review the total reward scheme on annual basis and ensure that it is properly administered
- Partner with the MFI’s executive/Management team to create an organizational culture that encourage and rewards high performance and continuous learning.
- Provide support to staff on HR issues, as and when required.
Qualifications and Competencies
- A masters Degree in HR, Organizational Development or Business Administration
- A Bachelors degree preferably in HR or Business Administration with a concentration in HR
- 5 years’ experience within HR, 2 years of which should have been in a Management Position
- Demonstrated ability to assess, analyse and diagnose organizational realities and to use appropriate Organizational Development and performance improvement technologies, including coaching skills
- Excellent Interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Experience in using a HRMIS System
- Prior Banking, Finance or World Vision experience
- Be a member of a professional HR body (IHRMK)
All candidates must be professing and practicing Christians whose conduct and depth of character are governed by personal Christian convictions.
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications, attaching copies of their academic and professional certificates, detailed CV indicating work experience, daytime contact and addresses of 3 professionally relevant referees to reach the undersigned by 7th March 2014.
The position should be the subject of the email application.
Send applications to: [email protected]
For more information kindly visit our website:www.visionfundkenya.co.ke.