Viscar Industrial Capacity Jobs in Kenya: 10 Positions
Viscar Industrial Capacity Jobs in Kenya: Administration Assistant / HR, Marketing Executive and Software Engineer
Responsible for general office administration including:
Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing and managing office communications.
Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
Undertaking secretarial duties and back office operations.
Arranging travel and accommodation for the staffs on official duties
Development of the Human Resource Department
Human Resource policy development and documentation
Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
Create Job Descriptions
Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
Performance management and improvement systems
Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting
Employee orientation, development, and training
Company employee communication
Compensation and benefits administration
Employee services, staffing logistics and staff record keeping
Support in conducting regular performance appraisals and exit interviews for all staff.
Manage the HR Department budget and ensure expenditures are within budget and in
Compliance with established financial standards
- Supporting the Managing Director and other colleagues.
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters and flyers – this can involve writing and proofreading copy and liaising with designers and printers;
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- Carry out market research, monitoring competitor activity and customer surveys.
- Handling corporate trainings from sourcing of delegates, production of training materials and related logistics both for the delegates and for the trainers.
- Sourcing of candidates for graduate training,
- Liaising with the business innovations department (technical Committee) to develop new ideas for reaching end user markets as per the demands in the market.
- Focusing on both business growth and client retention.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions as conferences, seminars, and exhibitions that relate to our area of expertise necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Liaising and building relationships with a range of stakeholders, e.g. customers, suppliers and colleagues;
- Contributing to and developing long-term marketing plans and strategies;
- Assisting in the delivery of approved strategies;
- Arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- Carrying out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness;
- Initiating, Negotiating and close deals.
Job Purpose: Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.