Virtual HR Services Human Resource Consultant Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 18, 2014
Virtual HR Services Ltd is one of Kenya’s leading human resources consulting firms.
We provide a wide variety of HR services including HR outsourcing, strategic planning, policy and procedure development, performance management and training.
Currently serving Kenya’s leading corporates, Virtual HR Services has an exciting employment opportunity.
Human Resource Consultant
Basic Function: Reporting to the Managing Director, the role holder will design and deliver on various HR assignments including HR policies and procedures, recruitment and selection, job design and grading, performance management, training and development among others.
- Manage human resources in some of the leading organizations in this region
- Identify, source and recruit talent requirements in order to deliver the organizations’ objectives
- Provide support and expertise to managers and supervisors on the appropriate courses of action in relation to employee relations issues
- Address queries and provide advice to employees on HR policies, procedures and practices.
- Develop, implement, improve and communicate HR policies, procedures, handbooks and practices in various organizations.
- Co-ordinate the Performance Management system
Qualifications, Experience and knowledge:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, social sciences or a business related field
- A Post Graduate Diploma in HR
- At least 2 – 3 years working experience in a busy HR office
- Experience in HR consulting will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization
- Ability to adapt interpersonal style to suit different people or situations
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to [email protected] by 17th January 2014 stating their current and expected remuneration, day time telephone contact and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.