Vipingo Ridge Green Keeping Workshop Head Mechanic Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 12, 2014
Vipingo Ridge Ltd is the Premier Golfing and Residential Estate in the Region offering world class facilities.
The Company is looking for a Head Mechanic to manage the Green Keeping maintenance workshop.
Job specifications and responsibilities as follows:
- Certificate level in Mechanical
- Minimum of 1 year experience within a Green Keeping maintenance workshop
- Sound knowledge and experience in the application of relevant machines, tools and materials
- Valid driving license with
- Ability to interpret technical drawings, workshop manuals, maintenance diagrams and schematics
- A proven ability to perform under pressure
- Additional experience or qualification in Aviation mechanics would be added advantage
- To perform preventative maintenance on Green Keeping equipment
- To maintain preventative maintenance schedules
- To manage work sheets and maintenance logs for effective cost analysis
- To perform diagnostic checks and apply relevant mechanical and hydraulic maintenance where required
- Proficiency in MIG/TIG/Gas Arc welding
- General workshop management administration, including work orders, MRO’s, LPO’s, maintenance logs, material sourcing and procurement.
- Operating experience and responsibility for a wide range of Green Keeping equipment.
- Responsible for 20 to 25 diesel driven machines with high precision, delicate grass cutting attachments.
We welcome applications for this position and request a letter of application, detailed CV and copies of relevant qualifications be sent to: Human Resource Manager, Vipingo Ridge Ltd, via mercy[email protected] or telephone us on 0732-888880 for further contact information.