Video Conferencing Technician Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 17, 2013
Our client, an ICT company that prides itself in delivery of cost-effective future proof solutions, backed by exemplary customer service is looking forward to fill in the following positions;
Video Conferencing Technician
The Video Conferencing Technician will be responsible for the following duties:
- Service and test equipment for Video Conferencing facilities and Multimedia Support Services
- Provide support for all video conferencing activities; which will include the setup of all conferences and the operation of the equipment during conferences.
- Operate various Video Conference Network equipment, Gatekeepers, management servers, steaming servers, Video Conference endpoints and MCU’s.
Eligible candidates should meet the following requirements
- College/University graduate or equivalent technical school
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in operating a wide range of AV presentation equipment, together with the relevant technical qualification, good communication skills and computer literacy is essential.
- Broad technical knowledge of Video Conferencing and associated equipment
- Should have 2-3 years’ experience with operating Video Conferencing equipments.
- Previous experience in installation and operation of Cisco or Polycom Video Conferencing equipment.
- Should have ability to organize, plan and implement work assignments, manage competing demands and work under pressure of frequent and tight deadlines.
- Should posses a proven ability to write in a clear and concise manner and to communicate effectively orally.
- Ability to prepare reports, articulate options concisely conveying maximum necessary information, and make and defend recommendations.
All qualified candidates should send their applications including three referees, detailed CVs together with relevant academic/professional testimonials to [email protected]
Please indicate your expected salary.
The candidates should indicate the position applied for in the subject line.
Only qualified candidates will be considered