Vacancy Ghafla Kenya – Paid Intern Job
Category: Internships in Kenya
Posted: Jun 11, 2013
Vacancy Ghafla Kenya Paid internship at a leading online media house in Kenya
Ghafla! is a local entertainment website that attracts and serves large online audiences in Kenya
We are seeking to recruit an passionate and self- motivated individual to the position of Editorial Intern.
Job Ref: HR-SPIA-09-201 1
Job Purpose: The job entails seeking out, editing and posting articles to the Ghafla! website.
Key result areas will include:
- Volume of articles on a monthly basis.
- Quality of articles posted to the website.
Skills, knowledge and experience requirement:
- At LEAST one year’s worth working experience in a busy commercial environment.
- Domain expertise in the local entertainment and fashion industry
- Excellent planning and execution skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proactive in developing solutions.
- Getting paid to party.
- Food and snacks provided for at the office.
- High speed internet with a general high-tech computing environment.
- No restrictions on social media in the office.
… and many more.
If you are interested, please send your resume or enquiries to: Email: [email protected]