UW Kenya Data Entry Clerk Job Vacancy
Job Objective: To assist in the data collection process through data entry.
- Enter in Facility Inventory data
- Enter in Near Miss Data
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assist with data entry for PRONTO-related data collection activities with the Linda Mama project.
- Conduct basic data quality monitoring checks.
- Undertakes other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Supervision: Work under the supervision of the program coordinator
- Decision Making: Make decisions regarding data entry in collaboration with the program coordinator
- Responsibility over data or information: Relevant data and material
- Responsibility over assets: All assigned office equipment
- Responsibility over Staff: None
Desirable: Diploma or high degree in health records management
- Knowledge of data entry procedures
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Performance Standard for this Job: Quality of work as indicated by achievement of specific outputs as detailed in the Country Programme work plan.
Note that the above JD isn’t meant to be conclusive on all requirements for the position.
Fill in the application form in the following link