USAID TIS Program Finance Manager Job in Nairobi Kenya
USAID Transition Initiatives for Stabilization (TIS) Program
The overall program goal is to mitigate conflict; to build community cohesion, and to strengthen citizens-government relationships. TIS implements quick impact activities linked to longer-term stabilization goals.
Qualifications and skills sought:
- University degree in Accounting or Financial Management
- Certification in accounting (i.e. CPA-K) required.
- Seven years’ experience in financial accounting or financial management.
- Experience working using Oracle as a financial management system preferred.
- Previous auditing experience.
- Previous experience working in Somalia a plus.
- Knowledge of Kenyan tax laws.
- Demonstrable knowledge of USAID regulations and compliance standards.
- In addition, must be flexible, willing to perform assigned and additional duties and work irregular hours under unpredictable conditions.
- Management experience required
- Ability to audit financial documentation.
- Ability to prepare financial reports.
- Ability to prepare complex budget forecasts and other financial planning tools.
- Knowledge of accounting software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to manage a diverse range of professional relationships essential.
Do you have the above qualifications and skills?