UNSOM Human Rights Officer NO-B Job in Nairobi Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 20, 2014
United Nations Assistance Mission in Somalia (UNSOM)
United Nations Core Values: Integrity, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity
Deadline for Applications: 21 Jan 2014
Date of Issuance: 15 Jan 2014
Functional Title / Level: Human Rights Officer NO-B
Vacancy Announcement Number: UNSOM/HR/117/2014
- Planning & Organizing
- Technology Awareness
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in Law, Political Science, International Relations or related fields.
- Education/Training in International Human Rights Law and/or in Humanitarian Law is required.
- A first level university degree with a relevant combination of academic qualifications and experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- At least (3) years of progressively responsible experience in Human Rights or a related field;
- experience with a UN or other international organization is desirable.
Qualified candidates may submit their applications including their P11 form to the address mentioned below on or before the deadline.
The P.11 is on the http://www.unon.org/content/employment-opportunities.
CVs will not be accepted.
Email [email protected]
- Vacancy Notice Number and Functional Title in the Subject of the e-mail.
- A copy of P11 to be attached.
The United Nations shall place no restrictions on the eligibility of men and women to participate in any capacity and under conditions of equality in its principal and subsidiary organs.
The United Nations does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing, or training).