University Internal Audit Manager Job in Kenya
Our client embraces diversity to prepare learners for positions of leadership and fulfilled lives of service to humanity – driven by technology, market relevance, creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship.
In order to grow locally and set up a platform in the region, our client seeks to hire an Internal Audit Manager who will report to the Deputy Vice Chancellor – APD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, plan and execute audit plan and prepare reports on current best practices and benchmarks on risk management
- Implement internal audit strategies, policies and procedures
- Collect audit evidence and verify the existence and safety of the company’s assets
- Undertake risk assessment and documentation of Company risk profile
- Carry out periodic audit reviews/assessment to assess the effectiveness of risk management and the adequacy of internal controls
- Document results of audit fieldwork and drafting of internal audit reports
- Carry out special audits or investigations as may be required from time to time and train and mentor audit assistants
- Business related degree preferably in Accounting/Finance
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Proficiency in computer applications with exposure to use of Navision Dynamics Accounting
- Software, and Computer Aided Audit Techniques (CAATS)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) qualifications is an added advantage
- Results oriented with at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Team player with good communication skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Possess demonstrable report writing and presentation skills.
Kindly send a 2 page CV and cover letter detailing your experience, qualification and motivation for the job to [email protected] and address it to The Recruitment Manager as soon as you read this advert.