Unilever Brand Managers Jobs
Reporting to the Category Marketing Manager, the Brand manager will:
- Assist in translating the Brand Vision Plan into annual Brand Marketing Plans
- Oversee the execution of Brand Marketing plans
- Oversee execution of Communication channel strategy
- Manage key brand metrics such as profitability, volume while ensuring achievement of ambitious growth targets
- Manage the innovation process, design launch plans and ensure excellent execution of new product Launches
The ideal candidate should have:
- A Business degree from a recognized institution
- Post graduate diploma in Marketing such as CIM is an added advantage
- At least two (2) years experience in Marketing with Brand management experience a definite advantage
- Proven success in project management
Log on to www.unilever-esa.com then click on ‘careers’ and then on ‘careers taking it further’ to register your CV and apply.
All applications are received and processed online.
No hard copies are accepted.
Closing date is 2nd January 2012.