Unifresh Exotics Jaggery Plant Job in Kwale Kenya
Unifresh Exotics Jaggery Plant Production Supervisor Job in Kwale Kenya
Position: Jaggery Plant Production Supervisor
- Degree or diploma in food technology or related field
- Two years experience working in a jaggery plant and related products.
- Organize for fast production start-ups before actual production begins and ensure that all hygiene practices are safeguarded.
- Ensure that all operatives work at all times at such rates as will eventually result into attaining set targets.
- Ensure that the Quality of products meet the stated customer requirements.
- Monitor production process and ensure that the orders are achieved at the prescribed time to facilitate easy flow towards dispatch
- Ensure complete separation of batches of cane, including maintaining the records of rejects and wastes, and the concomitant labeling of the product that comes from each batch.
- Prepare the budget.
- Ensure health and safety of workers and the entire facility.
- Any other duties as may arise from time to time allocated by the manager.
The Human Resources Officer,
Unifresh Exotics (K) Limited
P.O. Box 46279-00100
Email: [email protected]