UNES Limited Job Vacancy Kenya – Senior Projects Officer
UNES Limited Senior Projects Officer Job in Kenya
Come Join the winning team
Senior Projects Officer
- Preparing and Submitting EOI, RFP, RFQ and Concept papers.
- Liaise with Project Stakeholders on ongoing basis.
- Coordinating all Contracted Training Programs and Conducting Training Analysis.
- Producing Monthly Project Status Reports
- Management of Client Relationships.
- Possess a Bachelors Degree in a relevant field
- At least three year hands on experience in Consultancy assignments
- Proven track record of proposal writing/research
- Ability to develop and manage Financial Budgets and Work Plans
- Familiarity with Government and Development Partners Proposal guidelines.
- Extensive Computer and Analytical Skills.
- Possess Good Communication and Interpersonal
- Cover letter detailing why you want to be considered for the position, as well as current and expected gross salary.
- Detailed CV including at minimum:
- Biographical data including:
- Full names, current mailing address, current telephone contacts, email address
- Employment history to date. Ensure that specific start and end dates are included.
- Educational history to date, clearly detailing the program, certificate obtained, and completion date.
- Names of 3 referees.Copies of ALL academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
- Completed Personal Data Form (attached).
- Indicate the Job Reference Number of the Envelope.
All applications to reach the undersigned on or before September 13, 2013
Head Human Resources & Administration Services,
P.O. Box 68241-00200
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
UNES is an equal opportunity employer