UNAITAS Jobs in Kenya – Branch Operation Officers
Posted: May 31, 2013
UNAITAS Branch Operation Officers Jobs in Kenya
UNAITAS is seeking to recruit dynamic, committed and responsible persons to fill the following positions;
Branch Operation Officers
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the job holder will be responsible for day today branch operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cash administration and maintenance of adequate cash levels through planning, forecasting and timely requisitions
- Implementation of policies and procedures, and ensuring compliance
- Supervision of daily operations and provision of leadership for efficient and effective running of the branch
- Preparation and presentation of comprehensive, timely and reliable reports for purposes of branch evaluation
- Ensuring branch security systems and functions are well maintained f) Efficient management of resources at branch level
Applicants must meet the following minimum academic qualifications;
- Degree in business management, administration or any other relevant.
- Three years’ work experience in a similar position.
- High degree of Integrity
- Excellent Communication & Member handling skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work within strict deadlines
Send your application and updated curriculum vitae [MS Word Format] via E mail only to; [email protected] to reach us on or before 14th June 2013