UN Women Programme Specialist, Team Leaders, KM / M&E Specialist, Management Associate and Communications & ICT Specialist Jobs in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 22, 2014
UN Women, grounded in the vision of equality enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations, works for the elimination of discrimination against women and girls; the empowerment of women; and the achievement of equality between women and men as partners and beneficiaries of development, human rights, humanitarian action and peace and security.
UN Women Kenya Country Office in Nairobi is looking for highly motivated, qualified, experienced and reputable team players in the following positions:
1. Programme Specialist, Strategic Planning and UN Coordination
2. Team Leader, Socio-Economic Development
3. Team Leader, Democratic Governance
4. Knowledge Management and Monitoring & Evaluation( KM/M&E) Specialist
5. Management Associate
6. Communications and ICT Specialist
Interested and qualified persons should visit the vacancies on the UNDP Job Shop located at http://jobs.undp.org under section “Women Empowerment” for detailed vacancy announcement and submission of applications before 31st January 2014.
Applications received via other means will not be accepted.
1. Acknowledgements will be sent only to applicants who strictly meet the requirements of the post.
2. UN Women as a matter of practice does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment.
3. These vacancies are open to Kenya Nationals Only.
“UN WOMEN is an equal opportunity employer which strives to achieve overall balance in its staffing patterns”.