UAP Uganda Investment Advisors Career Opportunities
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the Investment Advisor will be responsible for the following:
- Planning and prioritizing personal sales activities geared towards achieving agreed business targets;
- Maintain and develop new customers through appropriate prospecting sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction;
- Manage and retain clients through a thorough and professional customer service;
- Provide financial advice to clients according to their requirements and risk profile, as well as the performance of the specific portfolios;
- Carry out a detailed-fact find, review of the potential clients and recommend appropriate investment products;
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries;
- Report on weekly sales according to organization requirements
- An undergraduate degree and/or appropriate qualification/training in sales and marketing;
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality business with the ability to work under strict deadlines and sales targets;
- Work experience in the financial services sector would be an added advantage.
Interested candidates are requested to send a copy of their Curriculum Vitae, testimonials, cover letter and names and contacts of 3 referees by email to: [email protected] quoting the role in the header of the email.
Applications can be hand delivered on or before 31 January 2014 to the
P.O Box 1610 Kampala
Communications House 1st Floor