Tullow Oil Well Site Materials Controller Job in Mombasa, Kenya
The Group has interests in over 100 exploration and production licences across 25 countries focusing on four core regions: Africa, Europe, South Asia and South America. Working for Tullow Oil in Kenya, you will be given the freedom and responsibility to make a difference.
We provide the opportunities to build a solid future within our rapidly expanding portfolio and provide competitive rewards as part of our people strategy. Our high level of employee engagement is also one of our key success factors that we want to continue building on.
Tullow Oil is seeking talented, motivated, skilled individual to fill the following position:
- Control/store/preserve Inventory and Equipment as per industry standards and operational requirements.
- Capture all transaction in electronic system and report accordingly to internal & external clients.
- Interact will Operations Department to supply to or from the sites fit for purpose materials as per operational requirements.
- Implement all necessary standards and supervision to comply with Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) objectives.
- Plan all logistics requirements and communicate activities accordingly
- Liaise with drilling supervision and service companies for materials supply
- Higher National Diploma in related field preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years proven field materials control experience with operator background.
- Experience with various Supply Chain Management (SCM) functions preferred.
- Knowledge of EMMS required.
- Certificates on technical/HSE courses such as DG, Plant Utilisation, IOSH, stores management, lifting plans, drilling technology etc preferred.
- Materials Inventory
- Well site materials planning
- Experience in remote site materials management.
Email: [email protected]