Tullow Oil Job in Kenya – Finance Team Assistant
Tullow Oil Finance Team Assistant Job in Kenya
Job Title: Finance Team Assistant
Reports To: Finance Manager
Job Purpose: To provide administrative and organisational support to the Finance team.
Responsibilities /Key Objectives:
- Provide administrative support to the Finance Managers and team, including typing, printing, filing, binding, presentation preparation, collating data and following up information. Provide MS office support to team.
- Updating Org charts, Lookahead Sheets and Team Calendars for both Business Units on a weekly basis.
- Travel and event management including internal and external meetings.
- Manage team members personal calendars/diaries as required
- Maintain contacts lists for both internal and external contacts relevant to the Business Unit (BU).
- Attend and minute weekly finance team meetings.
- Reviewing and maintaining a filing system and structure for finance.
- Screening phone calls and acting as the contact point when team members are away from the office.
- Raise departmental requisitions and act as focal point for IT issues.
- Assisting with external and internal correspondence management
- Acting as a focal point for visitors on arrival to Tullow.
- HND/Diploma in Business Administration/Secretarial Studies or a related field
- At least 3 years experience in a busy operational environment.
- Proficient experience in MS office packages – PowerPoint, Excel, and Word etc.
- Ability to communicate and interact professionally with all levels of employees including senior management.
- Excellent organizing and communication skills
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Aware and committed to high EHS standards
- React quickly & flexible to changing circumstances
- Use initiative to ensure issues are overcome
Tausi Court, 3rd Floor, along Tausi Road,
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100