Tullow Oil HR & Admin Officer in Turkana Kenya
Tullow Oil is Africa’s leading independent oil and gas exploration and production company and is a constituent of the London FTSE100.
We provide the opportunities to build a solid future within our rapidly expanding portfolio and provide competitive rewards as part of our people strategy. Our high level of employee engagement is also one of our key success factors that we want to continue building on.
Tullow Oil is seeking a talented, self motivated, proactive and skilled individual of high personal integrity to fill the following position:
- Recruitment, selection and conducting orientation programmes and exit interviews.
- Maintaining personnel related data such as transfers, disciplinary cases, performance appraisals and absenteeism rates and causes.
- Developing and documentation of employee policies and staff appraisal procedures.
- Monitor and ensure prompt remittance of monthly NSSF, NHIF and PAYE and process allowances e.g. funeral allowance.
- Management on grievance and disciplinary procedures as well as ensuring that any HR action taken is in line with local labour laws and organizational policies.
- Facilitate the staff mobility process for all staff transfers.
- Manage accurate and timely payroll set-up and input process.
- Co-ordinate key Talent activities such as training needs analysis (TNA) and coordination of development programmes where needed.
- Administer, monitor and evaluate the provision of employee benefits and act as first line of support to all employees for any enquiries.
- Undergraduate degree and Postgraduate qualification e.g. Higher National Diploma in HR or CIPD is essential
- At least 3 years experience in human resource and administration.
- Strong background in Petroleum or manufacturing sectors will be advantageous
P.O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
E-mail: [email protected]