Tullow Oil Environmental Health and Safety Trainer (EHST) Job in Kenya
Tullow Oil is Africa’s leading independent oil and gas exploration and production company and is a constituent of the London FTSE100.
Tullow Oil is seeking a talented, self motivated, proactive and skilled indivdudal of high personal integrity to fill the following position:
- Assess training needs, develop or recommend appropriate EHS training for employees, contractors and sub contractors.
- Execute training according to an established schedule and within ESH training budgets.
- Oversee training delivered by external trainers.
- Carry out post training evaluations to determine value for money.
- Report on attendance, schedules, evaluations to ESH manager and Training Advisor while ensuring proper records are kept.
- Degree or diploma in Mechanical engineering.
- A professional qualification in Occupational Health and Safety is desirable.
- A Minimum of 5 years experience of delivering EHS training in an industrial setting.
- Environment, health and safety knowledge.
- Good communication skills.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Computer Literate (MS office).
P.O Box 6416,