Tullow Oil Cost Engineering Assistant Job in Kenya
Tullow Oil is Africa’s leading independent oil and gas exploration and production company and is a constituent of the London FTSE100.
Tullow Oil is seeking a talented, self motivated, proactive and skilled indivdudal of high personal integrity to fill the following position:
Reports to: Cost and Planning Lead
- Compile cost department records: invoice register, commitment register, time writing reports, change registers.
- Coordinate & compile daily and weekly cost report; responsible for sections summarizing cost department records.
- Liaise with Project Controls team to ensure figures are reconciled with finance & materials data at the end of each month and any adjustments made to accounting or materials records accordingly.
- Compile well reconciliation report to be agreed with Drilling Accountant within a given period of rig off hire.
- Bachelor of Commerce degree or equivalent experience
- Approximately 2 years experience within Oil & Gas sector or relevant experience with the construction or mining sectors.
- Planning experience would be beneficial
- Sound computer literacy skills (Advanced Excel, other procurement and financial systems).
- Good understanding of Work Breakdown Structures and Financial Coding Structures
P.O Box 6416,