Trócaire Logistics Officer Job in Mandera Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 8, 2013
Trócaire Somalia Country Programme offers a challenging opportunity for a self directed, dynamic and highly motivated person for the following position.
Only those who meet the required criteria need apply.
Logistics Officer – (Mandera)
Purpose: Responsible for all aspects of Supply Chain Management at the field level including, procurement, stocks and warehouse management, equipment management, transport management, supervision of rehabilitation works, and general quality control of various aspects of the logistics department.
He or she will be required to present monthly reports on these activities to the Logistics Coordinator in Nairobi.
This position is based in Mandera, with regular visits within Gedo region Somalia.
- Diploma in Business Administration or Purchasing/Supplies management
- Competent in basic logistics and general operations Management principles.
- At least 2 years experience in similar position preferably with an INGO, at a field office.
- Fluent in English and Somali, able to produce accurate records and reports
- High level of professionalism, reliability, integrity and honesty
- Willingness to travel to Somalia, carry out programme visits and assessments
If you meet the criteria herein please submit a CV and covering letter to the
Regional HR and Admin Manager, Trócaire,
P.O. Box 66300, 00800,
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th December 2013.
Please include contact number and contact details for three referees (including current or most recent supervisor).
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.