Travel Consultant Job Vacancy Kenya
Travel Tours Consultant Job In Kenya.
1. Doing bookings
2. Ensure each booking has a booking card
3. Ensure all bookings are confirmed and re-confirmed4. Ensure all bookings have ticket numbers
5. Ensure ticketing rules are followed.
6. Ensure all tickets are authorized for by the client. Any ticket sent to accounts without an L.P.O or letter of authority by the clients will not be invoiced. If sent with fraudulent authorization then the you will be personally held accountable even if is after your departure from our employment.
7. Ensure going through the queue messages and advise clients on the status of bookings
8. Do quotations to clients ensure they are properly typed/pasted and call/chat all clients to ensure they have received their emailed quotations
9. Ensure the quotations are responded to immediately incase of delays then advice the client the intention to do so.
10. Send any cash paying clients to accounts office for receipting.
11. Cancel all cancelled tickets on the computer system, punch them and forward them to accounts with the attached cancellation slip.
12. Ensure that we are updated on all current fares from the airlines.
13. Ensure you seek authority for all discounts to clients especially walk ins who are not within our approved levels of discount in our systems
14. Ensure all un-needed bookings are cancelled in the system to avoid no show fees.
15. Do a daily sales report and forward to the relevant accountant on a daily basis.
Must have account they can walk in with and in addition to accounts to be allocated to be able to generate minimum 10,000,000 sales a month within 6 months.
Minimum experience 4 years in a busy office, have relevant education to the position and a computer literate
If you meet the above, kindly send or resend your application along with an up-to-date CV with telephone contacts for three professional referees to [email protected] including your daily telephone contact, current net salary and your expectation.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted