Transport Industry Freelancer Researcher Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 6, 2014
A vehicle tracking firm located along Mombasa Road is looking to for a Passionate Freelancer.
Location: Mombasa Road
Terms: Will be discussed later
Deadline: 10th January 2014
Duration: 1-2 Weeks
Purpose / Summary: The freelancer shall gather data from different sources including the web, questionnaires etc regarding transport industry in the country.
- Good skills in web/internet including online search tools, research skills etc.
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Decisive decision maker and ability to work under tight time schedules.
- Proficient in MS office (especially word and excel).
How to apply: If you are interested in the position and have the skills we are looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward a copy of application letter and your resume to [email protected] before close of business on Monday, 10th January 2014.
Only successful candidate will be contacted.