Training & Membership Business Development Manager Job in Kenya
Purpose of the Job: Reporting to the Manager, Training & Membership, the person will be responsible for co-ordinating the day-to-day operations, training and development activities within the department and to identify and develop business opportunities.
- Develop and undertake business development activities for training department focusing on in-house programmes covering needs assessment process, design, marketing and implementation of programmes.
- Respond to requests for proposals and expression of interest.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments in training and development practice and implement new innovations as appropriate.
- A minimum degree in a business related field.
- Full professional qualification in management related course e.g. CPA, CPS, ACCA, HND.
- At least 3 years of working experience in Curriculum Development and training in professional programmes.
- Highly proficient in computer applications.