Training Manager Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 21, 2014
General Description of the Role: A training and consultancy firm seeks to engage a qualified Training Manager who will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing comprehensive training and development programs.
This will be in line to the attainment of the company’s business objectives by ensuring that facilitators develop proficiency in the skills and competencies they require to deliver.
- Knowledge management and capacity building by implementing selling models; monitor, evaluate and give feedback while ensuring sustainable continuity.
- Coordinate in-house programs on behalf of the company and overseeing their implementation.
- To manage training needs analysis of the marketing/sales work force to meet their objectives
- To facilitate induction and on-boarding process in conjunction with HR
- To design, develop and implement training programs and also evaluate their effectiveness
- To undertake team competency appraisal by having periodic appraisal of the marketing and facilitating teams.
- Direct sales in form of meetings with potential clients, facilitators, HRMS, employees etc.
Minimum qualifications, skills and competencies:
- Degree in a business related field Training & Development professional certificate.
- At least 5 years progressive experience in training management, preferably in the financial sector
- Good interpersonal, organizational skills, integrity, outstanding communication and presentation skills Coaching, good IT & leadership skills
- Ability to excel in a fast paced, multi faceted team environment
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Ability to build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organization
If you believe that you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria given above, send their application letters and C.Vs to: [email protected] by 31st January 2014.