Training & Development Manager Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 6, 2014
Training & Development Manager
Duties / Responsibilities
- Delivering identified training programs
- Developing a curriculum based on training needs assessment in the organization.
- Identifying training and development needs within the organization through training needs analysis surveys, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with other managers and conduct ongoing personal development classes for staff members where necessary.
- Designing training and development programmes based on both the organization’s and the individual’s needs;
- Tracking training effectiveness
- Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met;
Education, Professional Training, Skills, Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality or related field from a recognized Institution
- Higher National Diploma in relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Certified trainer
- Three years relevant experience in curriculum development and actual training in a recognized institution in the Hospitality industry (a must).
- Lecturers in hospitality institutions strongly encouraged to apply.
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to work within stringent deadlines and to multitask
- Excellent organizational and decision making skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good interpersonal relationships
- Team player
- Good communication skills – oral and written
Email CV to [email protected] with “Training Manager” in the subject line.