Training and Development Human Resources Officer Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 27, 2014
Human Resources Officer – Training and Development
We are a leading Regional company, whose core business is to manufacture and market a wide range of beverages in Kenya and the Eastern and Central African Region.
Our operations require a robust and effective Human Resources Team to manage people, who are the driving force in our business.
As a result, a vacancy exists in Training and Development section for which we seek qualified and motivated candidates.
Specifically, the bearer of this office will be responsible for:-
- Managing staff induction and coordinating on-the-job training for new staff;
- Coordinating training needs assessment;
- Administering and evaluating training needs;
- Coordinating management and career development programmes;
- Designing training courses and programmes necessary to meet corporate and departmental training needs in consultation with accredited external training providers;
- Identifying, selecting and managing external training and accreditation bodies, agencies and providers necessary to deliver required training to appropriate standards;
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on staff training and development plans and achievements;
- Advising departmental heads on career development of staff in line with original needs and priorities;
- Ensuring timely execution and analysis of staff performance appraisals;
- Carrying out exit interviews and preparing reports accordingly.
Qualifications and Competences
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or Business related degree;
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management;
- A member of IHRM
- Knowledgeable in use of Microsoft office suite and Human Resource Management Information Systems;
- Four (4) years experience in a similar position with at least 2 years experience preferably in an FMCG environment;
- Good team player and communicator, of high integrity and self-discipline.
If you are a results oriented individual looking for a challenging career and you meet the above requirements, and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the qualifications given, submit your application letter, attached to a detailed CV with copies of academic and professional certificates to;
So as to reach us not later than Friday March 14, 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer -