Training Administrator Kenya – Job Vacancy
Training Administrator Job in Kenya
Ref Number: CO 06
Reports to: SPO / Programme Manager / Zonal Coordinator
- Maintain communication with level 2 and 3 facilities in intervention counties, county level DRH and other stakeholders to ensure efficient implementation of PRONTO trainings
- Coordinate and finalize training dates and venues for PRONTO Trainings.
- Arrange in-country travel, including all ground transportation and accommodation, for PRONTO trainers, including Kenyan trainers and US-based trainers.
- Organize and restock PRONTO training materials for each training.
- Arrange meals (teas, lunch, etc.) for PRONTO trainings
- Coordinate provision of travel stipends for PRONTO trainees.
- Arrange for printing of print materials for PRONTO trainings, including manuals, pre/post tests, and consent forms.
- Develop budgets for PRONTO training activities.
- Responsible for entry of pre/post training data.
- Attend all PRONTO trainings and provide support as needed.
- Undertakes other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Minimal: Diploma in project management, or other relevant field
- Hands on training and knowledge in relevant project and management responsibilities.
- Experience working on logistically complex projects
- Previous experience organizing training
- Experience working for a non-governmental NGO
- Experience working on implementation trials
- Experience with clinical maternity care
Minimal: At least 1 year
- Ability to work independently, good leadership and communication skills
- Proficient in office suite, sound financial management skills
- Ability to work with people from all backgrounds
Performance Standard for this Job: Quality of work as indicated by achievement of specific outputs as detailed in the Country Programme work plan.
How to apply