Tradestar Kenya Limited – Programmer
Category: Project Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jun 12, 2013
Tradestar Kenya Limited is fast growing outsourcing organization situated in Thika town.
We are looking for an experienced programmer to work on a full time basis.
The preferred person should have;Education and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology / Computer Science
- Good knowledge and experience with HTML/CSS
- Experience with DHTMLX / Paradox / C++ is an added advantage
- Written reporting skills
- Very fluent in English
- Can work to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Distance of travel from home to office in Thika must be less than 45min
Salary: Based on qualifications and skills
If you are up to the challenge and posses the necessary qualification and experience please send yourresume and application letter indicating your experience to [email protected]
- Let the resume and application letter hold your name. e.g. Ann Wanjiku_CV or Ann Wanjiku_Application
- The two documents must be in pdf format
Only successful candidates will be contacted.