Toyota Tsusho Sales Executives Jobs in Nairobi, Nakuru & Eldoret
Summary: Toyota Tsusho East Africa Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Toyota Tsusho Corporation, originally founded as a trading and supply-chain specialist of the Toyota Group.
Location: Nairobi, Nakuru & Eldoret
Job Summary: Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager – Agriculture Division, he/she will be responsible for the handling all Sales activities at branch level, which will include customer visits, arrange all sales activities including Shows and Demo Field days within the region.
- University degree in Agricultural Engineering or related technical qualification
- Sales qualification
- 5 years experience in similar role in large organization
- 35 years and below
- Promotion and sales activity on agricultural machinery and parts
- Market research and analysis on such product including information collection.
- Daily and weekly reporting on its activity to the Divisional General Manager
- Planning of sales and promotion strategy
- In conjunction with Regional Sales Manager draw up monthly / annual Sales Forecasts / Budgets.
- Report on actual results against forecast / budget.
- Have sound knowledge and experience in the Agricultural Machinery business.
- Excellent knowledge on Agricultural Machinery
- Strong and aggressive motivation. No hesitation to call and talk to new people.
- Good footwork to visit customers or business partners very often in person.
- Speedy action.
- Ability to work independently but good to follow the orders and instruction from the Divisional General Manager and/or his/her senior colleagues.
- Proactive and Accuracy
- Problem solving skills
- Report Writing
- Strong negotiation skills
- Reasonable computer literacy
- Can drive and holder of clean driving license
P O Box 6416,
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.