Tours Firm Business Development Executive Job in Nairobi Kenya
Our client a leading Tours and travel organization that offers tailor made travel and tour solutions in Kenya and around the world to suit your needs and preferences seeks to recruit an energetic and experienced Business Development Executive.
- Conceptualizes new services that complement and extend existing capabilities.
- Take leadership roles in cross line of services sales initiatives.
- Lead complex proposal response.
- Leverage research to generate long sales cycle business development initiatives.
- Respond to tender advertisements, gather the necessary copies of trade licenses/references, and draft proposal/cover documents to accompany the application.
- Building market position of the company by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships with clients.
- Preparing action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made
- Degree in Business Administration/marketing/communication-PR
- At least five years experience in a marketing/business development position in a busy environment especially within the Travel Industry.
- Sound Knowledge of the service industry and the market trade within the industry
- Track Record in the creation of new markets for services
- MBA will be added advantage
- Self driven personality with demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent Interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Proven team player skills.
- Ability to meet sales targets.