Tour Driver Vacancy Kenya
Category: Driving Jobs Kenya
Posted: Aug 20, 2013
Tour Driver Job in Kenya (KShs 22K – 25K)
Our client is tours and travel operator.
They are seeking to hire a driver familiar with tours and travel for their organization.
Salary: KShs 22,000 – 25,000
As a driver you shall be responsible for the activities that will be required for the efficiency and good work as a driver.
- Carrying out routine basic checks and carrying out emergency mechanical repairs on the vehicle’s cooling and oil systems, electrical system, tire pressure, brakes, etc
- Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicle systems in time
- Maintenance of accurate records such as work tickets, service records etc for vehicles assigned to them
- Driving the vehicle as authorized
- Timely reporting of incidents/accidents on the road
- Observing traffic rules and the company’s transport policy
- Carrying out messengerial duties like dispatching mails, parcels, making payments etc
- Report and follow up on the servicing and repairs of assigned vehicles
- Security and safety for the vehicle on and off the road
- Safety of the passengers and/or goods therein and maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle
- The should have a clean driving license
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Track history of experience in driving
- More than 5 years of experience
- Must have experience driving in the national parks like Masai Mara and Amboseli
- Must have a PSV licence
- Good knowledge of the regional roads in the country
- Finally they should have a good command in English
- Flexibility in moving
If you meet the above requirements send your CV only, to [email protected], indicating the title (Tour Driver Salary 22-25k) on the subject line before the 27th of August 2013.
We do not charge for interviews.
Please note your current salary on your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.