Total Kenya Limited Recruitment – Executive Job Vacancy
Category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Aug 20, 2013
Total Kenya Limited Category Executive Job Vacancy
Total Kenya Limited, a leading multinational Petroleum Company with operations spread all over Kenya, is seeking to recruit a performance driven Category Executive to fill an existing vacancy.
Key Role: Optimization of sales and margins for convenience shops, and assisting in management of other non-fuel business activities in Total Kenya service stations.
- Implementing Convenience Shops (Bonjour) concepts and developing of non-fuel business activities within the Service station.
- Analyzing the shop catchment areas and optimizing sales through advice on shop floor management i.e. shop layout, product range, merchandising, pricing policies, hygiene and cleanliness.
- Training of shop staff on maximizing customers’ convenience.
- Initiating in-store promotions and ensuring that the annual promotional calendar is realized.
- Advising on stock management to avoid excess inventory, shortages or shrinkage and is involved in supplier negotiations.
- A Bachelors Degree in business related studies
- Good knowledge of supermarkets OR convenience stores channels
- Basic accounting /financial skills to audit monthly shop P&L statements
- Working knowledge of Microsoft end-user packages
- Autonomy, organization and training skills
- Creative thinker and team player
- Valid Driver’s license with at least I (one) year driving experience
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your application and detailed CV online on our website (http://careers.total.com) on or before 28th August 2013.
Total Kenya Limited is an equal opportunity employer.